So now I'm just trying to eat healthier, move more, love more, and have more patience with people.
With that in mind, I offer a cool lil recipe I found & reworked:
CHICKEN RAVIOLI FLORENTINE
3 chicken breasts, cubed up
3 handfuls of baby spinach, chopped
6 fresh Basil leaves
4 cloves of garlic
8 ounces of four cheese ravioli pasta
3 TBsp olive oil
1/3 cup of pine nuts
Salt, Pepper, whatever you want
- Start boiling the water for the pasta
- Swirl the olive oil in the skillet, cook the chicken, salt it pepper it, and I Mrs. Dashed mine .. Tomato basil dash. Do not drain. Leave on low low heat.
- Throw in the pine nuts with the chicken.
- Cook the pasta, garlic cloves, dash of salt, few drops of olive oil in boiling water. Drain.
- Throw the basil and spinach in with chicken. Toss it around.
- Add in the ravioli with the chicken mix. Fold in.
I also grated some asiago cheese over top; you can add whatever you want!