Friday, October 7, 2011

Somethiiiiiiin something about this foood I be eatin....


Waddup!?

So I told y'all if I felt like it I'd put the stuff on here I'm eating since some of you or some weird person out in the world may want to try it....  Herrrrrrrrre we go:

Breakfast:

Green Alien Eggs - 449 calories

- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tsp tobasco
- 2 oz Soy milk
- 1 slice imitation cheese 
- 8 Tbsp picante sauce
- 1/8 cup spinach raw
- 1/8 cup kale
- 3 eggs

CHOP garlic, cheese, spinach, kale in a food processor or knife it or whatever - lil bitty pieces.  Throw in the pan with a lil vegetable oil (non flour) spray, start to heat.
MIX 3 eggs & soy milk, pour in the pan
COOK this stuff til the eggs are nice n fluffy and yes they'll be green.
Serve with a side of picante sauce and dot with tobasco sauce.  I scoop the eggs in the sauce.  Good stuff.

2 cups of my coffee = 35 calories/ea = 70 calories total

Lurnch:  Tropical Breakfast shake- 345 calories

- 1/2 Banana
- 1/8 cup kale
- 1/3 cup spinach
- 2oz baby carrots
- 2 oz soy milk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 1 TBSP crunch peanut butter

PULVERIZE some ice, spinach, and kale in blender.
ADD everything else to the blender.  PULVERIZE SOME MORE!! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!

I put mine in a single serving type thermos and pack it with me for lunch.  And just drink :) i swear it taste like it got coconut in there


DINNNNNNNER!!!  Pan Chicken, steamed Broccoli, side super salad - 1022 calories

Better than Green Alien Eggs, yes? :)
- Chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup raw broccoli
- 1/4 romaine heart, chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/3 cup cucumbers
- 1/3 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 3 Tbsp ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 Tbsp of croutons or like 4 or 5

CHICKEN:  I put that vegetable spray in the pan, throw in olive oil, turn the heat up high, cover the upside with my favorite seasoning - NO SALT!  pepper or garlic or tonight it was mrs. dash's italian medley.  Cook til it's done flip and all that.

BROCCOLI:  couldn't find my steamer, so i just boiled a pot of water, and used my metal strainer and put over it and steamed the broccoli that way.  I didn't put any seasoning on the broccoli - i know i was boring.  DIDN'T I SAY NO SALT!

Salad - just chop up all that other stuff after broccoli up there and toss it.  Yeah the cheese, croutons, and ranch are killers - but my gawd... I gotta live a lil and i'm on day 3.  by about week 2 i'd like to cut back to ranch, replace it with balsamic vinegar, and kill the cheese & croutons completely.

There you have it!!  A grande total of 1886 calories and big as I am - this app says in order to lose 2lbs a week, I'm allowed up to 2120 calories.  But I also walked for 30 mins and stood cooking and that gives me 340 calories back.  So technically i still have 574 calories to burn.  Which I'm not gonna.

Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment